Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.


Yesterday 3rd Oct. I completed my work @ 9 pm and went with my collogue to CT2 parking to get my bike.But was shocked to see flat front tyre. I was upset and started to think other ways to go home.
As my home is about 18km from office, I am supposed to take 2 PMT buses to reach home. And it’s been years I haven’t travelled by bus so I don’t even know their timings. I was thinking what other options I have. I looked around but didn’t see any of my friend’s bikes in parking. None of my friend with bike stays near to office.

My collogue said why are you so much upset and troubled, smile. And suddenly I remembered that one of my friend works in shift and might have a bike. So I called him, and by God’s grace he answered the call.
He had his Activa in parking, as he met with an accident few months ago and still not completely recovered from it. Without any second thought he gave me his bike.
So only by God’s grace I got a ride home from nowhere and that to a brand new Activa which has completed only 373km, with almost full fuel.

Well, all this happened in span of 10 mins or so, but I didn’t pray to God to help me, in fact I forgot about Him. But He made a way for me out of nowhere. So all Praise belongs to Him.

I have been hearing messages and reading Bible that God is orchestrating your ways. He loves you and knows what you need and provides at right time. He has planned all things that you will need in your future. All these things were true from yesterday’s incident. I should have known that God is in full control when my collogue suggested to smile.

Praise the Lord.

19 Look, I am about to do something new; 
even now it is coming. Do you not see it? 
Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, 
rivers in the desert.  
-Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment